Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 September 2011

Lewis Mokler - Nutella

Lyrics..

Holding hands and making plans,
Telling stories to crazy fans,
Tickling backs and kissing necks,
Always then I forget my specks x2
Woah

Then I hold you tightly oh,
And then you ask me politley oh,
Can you move is what you said.
Cause your taking all the room in bed.

Always call you my lady friend,
Lets not rush and lets not pretend.
You hate rain Ive got an umbrella.
You like waffles Ill bring my Nutella.
Woah, Ill bring my nutella, woah

Kicking feet punching meat,
Asking me to make you tea,
Mario Cart Cap'in Man,
Fall asleep on your bedroom rug x2
Woah oh

Then I hold you tightly,
Then you ask me politley
Can you move is what you said,
Cause your taking all of the room in my bed.

Always call you my lady friend,
Lets not rush and lets not pretend,
You hate rain, Ive got an umbrella
You like waffles Ill bring my nutella.

I bring my nutella,
woah

Im the first one to admit,
When your back at uni it feels shit,
Can we lay in bed for a while,
And watch special people on Jeremy Kyle

Always call you my lady friend,
lets not rush and lets not pretend
You hate rain, Ive got an unbrella,
You like waffles, Ill bring my nutella,

Bring my nutella
Oh,
Bring my nutella
Oh,

2 comments: